Course Details - TAFE NSW
International Course Info
Subject area: Hospitality
- If English is your primary language and you have attended and satisfactorily completed at least three years of primary and secondary education taught and assessed in English in one of the recognised countries, including at least one year between years 7 and 12. (Recognised countries are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom, USA)
- OR Completion of two years of secondary, vocational or tertiary education taught and assessed in English in one of the recognised countries above
- OR Achievement of PTE Academic: minimum overall score of 42 and a minimum score of 42 in each of the four communicative skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- OR achievement of a minimum pass at 'C" level in each of the four components (reading, writing, listening and speaking)of the Occupational English Test (OET)
- OR Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English scale of 162
|Ultimo||Total course fee: A$10,140||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
|Ultimo||Total course fee: A$10,450||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
COURSE STRUCTURE AND UNITS
To receive the Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Nutrition and Dietetics) students must complete all core units and, if available, a range of additional units.
Note: Additional units contain compulsory and elective units which may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit.CORE UNITS ADDITIONAL UNITS
Students who successfully complete this course are able to articulate with and receive credits for relevant units of competency from other qualifications in the Health Training Package (HLT).
Course fees and duration can vary based on the Institute you want to study at, the entry requirements for the course, and the year you will begin study.
Additional costs for uniforms, equipment, textbooks and materials (if applicable) range from A$300 - $1,000 per course.
Nutrition assistant or dietetic assistant in areas: aged care, child care, or weight loss industries.