Course Details - TAFE NSW
International Course Info
The Bachelor of Business is a three-year qualification designed to provide you with the professional skills to work in a range of industries and lead in the global marketplace.
With a built-in internship program to ensure your education is 'real-world' and up to date, this program provides you with the opportunity to focus your study on where you want your career to go across: accounting and finance, management, people and organisations, and marketing.
You will gain comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of business operations, and develop interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills. Your success is our business: Be work ready - a multidiscipline degree focussed on applied skills. TAFE NSW is recognised for our hands-on approach to skills training, with built in internships and work placements enhancing your employability and career. Make business connections - get a head start while you study, with our strong industry ties. It's about you - our small class sizes and personalised approach, means quality higher education. We support your learning journey with caring, friendly and professional teachers.
The internship experience built into this degree gives you a greater understanding of work-based practices and sustainable business models.
Subject area: Business and Management
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Academic IELTS 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0 or TOEFL (iBT) 79
- NSW HSC (Higher School Certificate) or equivalent including study of Mathematics at 2 unit level
- OR a recognised Tertiary Preparation Certificate
- OR a qualification from a Registered Training Organisation at Certificate IV level or above
- OR successful completion of at least one year full-time or equivalent in a course.
- In addition to proof of eligibility for course specific entry requirements, the English proficiency test must have been undertaken within 24 (or less) months prior to the study commencement date.
- See the TAFE NSW Bachelor courses entry requirements page for all acceptable minimum English Language and Academic requirements
|Granville||Total course fee: A$44,160||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
|Ultimo||Total course fee: A$44,160||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
|Granville||Total course fee: A$45,120||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
|Ultimo||Total course fee: A$45,120||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
COURSE STRUCTURE AND UNITS
To receive the Bachelor of Business students must complete all core units and, if available, a range of additional units.
Note: Additional units contain compulsory and elective units which may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit.CORE UNITS ADDITIONAL UNITS
Course fees and duration can vary based on the Institute you want to study at, the entry requirements for the course, and the year you will begin study.
Additional costs for uniforms, equipment, textbooks and materials (if applicable) range from A$300 - $1,000 per course.
Graduates will have the knowledge, skills and experience to pursue their own career aspirations as industry-ready business professionals in the rapidly evolving global economy.