International Course Info
INTERNATIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
When you study with TAFE NSW, we want you to succeed. Entry requirements allow us to make sure that you have the right pre-existing knowledgeand skills to achieve your chosen qualification. You will need to provide evidence that you meet the requirements listed in this section.
STARTING DATES, COURSE FEES AND LOCATIONS
From mountains to oceans, from cities to country towns, international students can choose from a range of courses offered at multiple campus locations across the state. Experience our vibrant spaces such as libraries, cafes and gyms as well as places you can network and socialise.
Learn more about TAFE NSW study locations
|Locations||Starting Dates||Course Fees|
|Granville||Feb , Jul||A$46,080|
|Ultimo||Feb , Jul||A$46,080|
|Locations||Starting Dates||Course Fees|
|Granville||Feb , Jul||A$47,040|
|Ultimo||Feb , Jul||A$47,040|
Additional costs for uniforms, equipment, textbooks and materials (if applicable) range from A$300 - $1,000 per course.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND UNITS
To receive this course students must complete all core units and a range of Additional units.
Note: Additional units may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit at that location. TAFE NSW does not guarantee that speciality units listed will be offered at each location and semester. You will receive your timetable from the teaching section on commencement and speciality units offered will be provided at that time.
- ----------YEAR 1----------
- BUCOM101A Business Communication
- AFFIN102A Principles of Economics
- BUMKT101A Marketing Fundamentals
- BUTEC101A Business Technology and Information Systems
- BULAW101A Business Law
- BUMGT101A Management Fundamentals
- AFFIN104A Foundations of Accounting
- BUORG101A Organisational Behaviour.
- ----------Year 2----------
- BUMAR201A Buyer Behaviour
- BUMAS201A Business Maths and Statistics
- BUPRO201A Project Management
- BURES201A Business Research Methods
- BUFIN202A Financial Decision Making
- BUHRM201A Human Resources Management
- BUINT201A International Business and Economies
- -----Plus one elective selected from the following:-----
- BUINT202A Australian and International Business Protocols
- BULAW201A Commercial Law I
- BUMAN201A Business Relationship Management
- BUMAR202A Marketing Communication Management
- -----NOTE: Other TAFE NSW discipline specific subject at Level 200.-----
- ----------Year 3----------
- BUMAN302A Organisational Leadership
- BUMAN301A Strategic Management
- Plus two electives selected from the following:
- BULAW202A Commercial Law II
- BUMAN304A Sales Management
- BUHRM301A Contemporary Employment Issues
- BUMAR301A Business to Business Marketing
- BUTEC301A Digital and Data Analytics
- Other TAFE NSW discipline specific subject at Level 300
- BUETH301A Business Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- BUORG301A Driving Change and Developing Organisations
- BUMAN303A Entrepreneurship and New Business Creation
- -----NOTE: Plus one professional practice (industry or simulated industry placement) subject selected from the following.-----
- BUINT301A Professional Internship
- BUINT302A Professional Practice
KEEP LEARNING WITH TAFE NSW
From certificates to diplomas, degrees to study packages, you can take your study further with us.
At TAFE NSW Ultimo graduates of Diploma of Business will receive credit transfers to the Bachelor of Business. This will lead to a reduction in the duration of the Bachelor course.
Plan your study around your life with a TAFE NSW study package. Our study packages allow for multiple courses to be packaged together that can lead you to a TAFE NSW or an Australian University Bachelor Degree with credits. This gives you a one stop shop by completing your applications for the whole package through TAFE NSW allowing you to apply for one student Visa for the full duration of the package.
TAFE NSW allows for two or more courses to be packaged together leading to a TAFE NSW Bachelor Degree, either to meet the prerequisite requirements for a course or to plan your studies around your career goals. You can submit a single TAFE NSW application form and will be able to apply for one Student Visa for the full duration of the package.