International Course Info
INTERNATIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
When you study with TAFE NSW, we want you to succeed. Entry requirements allow us to make sure that you have the right pre-existing knowledgeand skills to achieve your chosen qualification. You will need to provide evidence that you meet the requirements listed in this section.
English Language Requirements:
- Academic IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL (iBT) 46 or equivalent
- Or Completion of a TAFE NSW General English Program
TAFE NSW makes every effort to ensure your Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) needs are met. The level of support you need may be assessed via a review of your LLN skills with written tasks and a one-on-one interview. If you need to strengthen your LLN skills, an individual training plan will be created with you.
To be prepared for this course, it is recommended that you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- An empathetic nature
- Great teamwork and collaboration
- Confidence using computers
If you need help preparing for study, contact us about your options.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
STARTING DATES, COURSE FEES AND LOCATIONS
From mountains to oceans, from cities to country towns, international students can choose from a range of courses offered at multiple campus locations across the state. Experience our vibrant spaces such as libraries, cafes and gyms as well as places you can network and socialise.
Learn more about TAFE NSW study locations
|Locations||Starting Dates||Course Fees|
|Locations||Starting Dates||Course Fees|
|Ultimo||Feb , Jul||A$8,270|
Additional costs for uniforms, equipment, textbooks and materials (if applicable) range from A$300 - $1,000 per course.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND UNITS
To receive this course students must complete all core units and a range of Additional units.
Note: Additional units may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit at that location. TAFE NSW does not guarantee that speciality units listed will be offered at each location and semester. You will receive your timetable from the teaching section on commencement and speciality units offered will be provided at that time.
- Packaging Rules Total number of units = 12
- 7 core units plus 5 elective units, of which:
- 2 elective units must be selected from Group A 2; elective units must be selected from Group B for the remaining 1 elective unit:
- up to 1 unit may be selected from Groups A and B
- If not listed, 1 unit may be selected from a Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- Core Units
- BSBHRM521 Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM523 Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM524 Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBHRM527 Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and program
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM529 Coordinate separation and termination processes
- BSBHRM531 Coordinate health and wellness programs
- BSBTWK501 Lead diversity and inclusion
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
KEEP LEARNING WITH TAFE NSW
From certificates to diplomas, degrees to study packages, you can take your study further with us.
Explore Your Degree Options
- Graduates of the Diploma of Human Resource Management can apply for the TAFE NSW Degree - Bachelor of Business
Plan your study around your life with a TAFE NSW study package. Our study packages allow for multiple courses to be packaged together that can lead you to a TAFE NSW or an Australian University Bachelor Degree with credits. This gives you a one stop shop by completing your applications for the whole package through TAFE NSW allowing you to apply for one student Visa for the full duration of the package.
TAFE NSW allows for two or more courses to be packaged together, either to meet the prerequisite requirements for a course or to plan your studies around your career goals. You can submit a single TAFE NSW application form and will be able to apply for one Student Visa for the full duration of the package.