TD - Career Area - Community - Header
Study Community Services Online
Get qualified as a community worker, case worker, youth worker, or disability support officer. Start your community services career with a TAFE Digital online course.
When you enrol in a TAFE Digital community services course, you can study from your own home, in your own time, and gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enable you to make a real impact to the lives of other people.
TD - Career Area - Community services - Content
Courses about more than just theory
Community service workers can be employed in the not-for profit, government, and private sectors, in a wide variety of areas. These include: advocacy; aged care; disability services; Indigenous and multicultural support; asylum seekers and refugee services; mental health; child and family services; counselling; schools; youth, and more. Your path to establishing a successful and fulfilling career, with expanding opportunities to help others, begins with TAFE Digital.
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113)
- Diploma of Youth Work (CHC50413)
- Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015)
- Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs (CHC53215)
- Diploma of Mental Health (CHC53315)
- Certificate IV in Education Support (CHC40213)
- Certificate IV in Youth Work (CHC40413)
- Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015)
- Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health (CHC43315)
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)
- Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213)
- Certificate III in Community Services (CHC32015)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) (CHC33015-02)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) (CHC33015-05)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) (CHC33015-03)
- Statement of Attainment in Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (357-R3004)
- Statement of Attainment in Identify and Respond to Children at Risk (357-R3005)
- Statement of Attainment in First Aid and WHS in an Education and Care Setting (357-R3038)
- Bachelor of Community Services (HE20528V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Alcohol and Other Drugs (900-80280V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Mental Health (900-80287V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs (900-80288V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Youth Work (900-80291V01)
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.