TD - Career Area - Uni Prep - Header
Study Preparation for Work, Further Study and Pathways Online
If your reading, writing and numeracy skills are not as strong as they could be and are holding you back, TAFE Digital can help. Whether you would like to improve your English language ability or seek entry to higher education, our range of courses will help you build confidence and achieve your goals.
Through skill-based learning and discipline-specific content you will build on your current knowledge and experience while improving your communication and critical-thinking skills.
TD - Career Area - Preparation For Work, Further Study and Pathways - Content
From basic language, literacy and numeracy to advanced study skills and pathways into higher education, TAFE Digital offers a supportive environment that will help you create a brighter future.
TAFE Digital also offers online beginner courses in French, German and Spanish. Boost your confidence to communicate in these languages for a holiday or to gain a valuable skill for your career.
- Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice (TAE80113)
- Certificate III in Advanced English for Further Study (10593NAT)
- Certificate III in English for Further Study (10592NAT)
- Certificate II in Basic English for Speakers of Other Languages (10589NAT)
- Certificate II in Further Study Skills (10591NAT)
- Certificate II in Routine English for Speakers of Other Languages (10590NAT)
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways (FSK20113)
- Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways (FSK10113)
- Certificate I in Access to Work and Training (10583NAT)
- Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways (FSK10213)
- Certificate I in Spoken and Written English (10727NAT)
- Statement of Attainment in Academic Foundation Skills (357-R6048)
- Statement of Attainment in Adult Numeracy Teaching Practices (357-R6047)
- Statement of Attainment in Defence Preparation English (900-10591E)
- Statement of Attainment in Defence Preparation Maths (900-10591M)
- Statement of Attainment in Defence Preparation Science (900-10591S)
- Statement of Attainment in Spelling Strategies (357-R6046)
- Statement of Attainment in Writing and Presentation Skills (900-81111)
- TAFE Statement in HSC Studies (357-19361)
- TAFE Statement in Introduction to Creative Writing (357-N6009)
- TAFE Statement in Writing Today - Memoirs (357-N6007)
- TAFE Statement in Writing Today - Short Stories (357-N6005)
- Computing and Application Fundamentals Skill Set (ICTSS00044)
- Digital Literacy Skill Set (ICTSS00047)
- Using Computer Applications (357-R4021)
Tafe Digital - Testimonial – Tertiary Preparation – Rebecca Bower
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM
“I completed my secondary studies 27 years ago. My skill-set desperately needed updating!”
With dreams of pursuing a career as a registered nurse, Rebecca Bowyer completed her Tertiary Preparation with TAFE Digital to secure a spot at university.
Initially terrified to study again, Rebecca was very doubtful of her abilities and never imagined she’d achieve such excellent results while simultaneously running a retail business from home and caring for her family.
“The flexibility of setting my own schedule was very important to me. I was able to attend all virtual classes, set up Skype chat groups with other students and liaised with very supportive TAFE NSW teachers when I encountered difficulties,” Rebecca said.
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.