Health and Fitness - TAFE NSW
TD - Career Area - Health - Header
Study Health and Fitness Online
Help people improve their well-being. Work with precision instruments in a clinical environment. Support people at every stage of their life.
When you enrol in a TAFE Digital healthcare course, you begin your journey towards establishing a successful and fulfilling career with expanding opportunities to help others. You will learn a wide range of technical and retail skills for use in clinical environments and administration situations
TD - Career Area - Health & Fitness - Content
An online healthcare course with TAFE Digital can equip you with what you need to be completely job-ready for working in this diverse and growing sector.
Get skilled with one of our online course offerings in first aid, health administration, dental assisting, allied health, fitness and pharmacy.
- Diploma of Audiometry (HLT57415)
- Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Occupational Therapy) (HLT43015-04)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Community Rehabilitation) (HLT43015-06)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Physiotherapy) (HLT43015-02)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Nutrition and Dietetics) (HLT43015-07)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Radiography) (HLT45015-02)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Oral Health Promotion) (HLT45015-03)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (General Anaesthesia and Conscious Sedation) (HLT45015-04)
- Certificate IV in Audiometry (HLT47415)
- Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting (HLT47715)
- Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing (HLT47815)
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (HLT33115)
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting (HLT35015)
- Certificate III in Sterilisation Services (HLT37015)
- Certificate III in Health Administration (HLT37315)
- Statement of Attainment in S2/S3 Pharmacy Training (160-32480)
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid (357-R3034)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical Terminology (TDP-R7001)
- Statement of Attainment in Processing and Maintaining Patient Medical Records and Accounts (900-80256)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical Care on Board Ship (357-R2000)
- Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315)
- Statement of Attainment in Essentials of successful practice management (900-80583V01)
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.