Certificate II in Floristry (Assistant)
National Course Code: SFL20115
Let your creative talents bloom with a Certificate II in Floristry (Assistant) from TAFE NSW.
Throughout the course, you will use your natural flair for colour and design to create fabulous arrangements, bringing new life and beautiful scents to any special occasion.
Under the guidance of an experienced florist, you will gain a range of basic floristry technical skills to be able to:
- Assemble floristry products
- Source information on floristry products and services
- Work effectively in the floristry industry
- Recognise flower and plant materials
- Receive and store floristry stock
- Prepare and care for floristry stock
- Interact with customers
Graduates will be eligible to work under direct supervision as a floristry assistant in a diverse range of floristry industry business types, including retail floristry shops, studios and online floristry businesses.
Why not study and learn on the job at the same time with an Australian Traineeship or Apprenticeship?
This course is offered at 1 location across NSW
New courses and locations are being added every day. Enquire now.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day