TD - Career Area - ICT - Header
Study Information Technology Online
Learn up-to-date skills that the industry needs now. TAFE Digital has an array of online study options to get you on your way with studying IT. You will learn to develop, manage and analyse a range of technologies.
Become a network manager, business analyst or web designer.
TD - Career Area - Information and Communication Technology - Content
Find the course that matches your career goals through TAFE Digital and have confidence you'll soon be a highly valued professional in the fast-paced industry of today and tomorrow.
Get qualified as a systems analyst, network administrator, website designer, or project manager.
In your own time, in your own space, at your own pace, be what you want to be with TAFE Digital.
- Diploma of Information Technology (ICT50115)
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking (ICT50415)
- Diploma of Website Development (ICT50615)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40115)
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (ICT40315)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking (ICT40415)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (ICT40815)
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30115)
- Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT20115)
- Statement of Attainment in Writing for the Media (357-R6101)
- Statement of Attainment Presentation Skills (357-R7096)
- Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security (TDP-R4003)
- TAFE Plus Statement in Programmable Logic Controllers - Basic (357-24059)
- TAFE Statement in Digital Skills (TDP-N4000)
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.