Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Solid Plastering
National Course Code: CPC31011
This course will teach you how to:
- Apply plain, decorative and protective plaster and cement to interior and exterior structures
- Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- Interpret plans and specifications
- Carry out measurements and calculations and plan
- Organise your work
- Apply basic levelling procedures
- Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
Choose from electives to specialise in various materials, finishes, mouldings and blockwork and enjoy developing your skills both on-the-job and in simulated workplace environments.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed