Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Watch and Clock Service and Repair
National Course Code: MEM31010
This course is superseded
If you appreciate the mechanics of a beautiful wristwatch and would like to learn the art of horology, the Certificate III Watch and Clock Service and Repair could open the door to a timeless career.
You will learn the essential skills to:
- Service and repair clock chiming mechanism
- Service, test and adjust watch escapements
- Diagnose faults in quartz watches
- Plan, set up and operate horological workshop or service centre
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong