Certificate III in Watch and Clock Service and Repair
National Course Code: MEM31010
If you appreciate the mechanics of a beautiful wristwatch and would like to learn the art of horology, the Certificate III Watch and Clock Service and Repair could open the door to a timeless career.
You will learn the essential skills to:
- Service and repair clock chiming mechanism
- Service, test and adjust watch escapements
- Diagnose faults in quartz watches
- Plan, set up and operate horological workshop or service centre
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
This course is superseded