Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Watch and Clock Service and Repair
National Course Code: MEM31010
If you appreciate the mechanics of a beautiful wristwatch and would like to learn the art of horology, the Certificate III Watch and Clock Service and Repair could open the door to a timeless career.
You will learn the essential skills to:
- Service and repair clock chiming mechanism
- Service, test and adjust watch escapements
- Diagnose faults in quartz watches
- Plan, set up and operate horological workshop or service centre
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed