Certificate III in Catering Operations
National Course Code: SIT30916
If you love getting creative in the kitchen, then a Certificate III in Catering Operations could give you your first taste of this fast-paced global industry.
You will learn in a simulated real-world environment how to:
- Prepare and present simple dishes
- Maintain the quality of perishable items
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery
- Work effectively in a high-pressure environment
The Certificate III in Catering Operations can lead to careers working in:
- Hotel banqueting departments
- Cookchill production kitchens
- Mobile catering businesses
- Entertainment venues
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.