Certificate IV in Electrical - Instrumentation
National Course Code: UEE40411
If you are a licenced Electrician, add another skill to your toolbelt with instrumentation. This qualification is also suitable for Apprentice instrumentation electricians.
Study the nationally recognised Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation and you will learn to:
- Develop and connect electrical control circuits
- Set up industrial field control loops
- Solve problems in measurement components and systems
The Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation can lead to careers as a:
- Electrical Tradesperson
- Industrial Automation and Control Technician
- Instrumentation and Control Technician
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
- Part Time Day