Courses in Animal Care and Horse Industry offer students a chance to explore their passions and learn how to provide valuable animal health care. Courses in this sector are formulated to equip you with the practical skills and background knowledge you need to handle, train and care for animals in any situation.
An Animal Care or Horse Industry course can lead to a number of job opportunities. Choose from Animal Care courses where you learn to assist with care, grooming and nutrition, through to Veterinary Nursing courses where you learn radiography, pathology and dental procedures.
TAFE NSW offers a wide range of courses at a number of levels to suit your needs. Whether you're just starting out in Animal Care and Horse Industry, want to upgrade your skills or simply broaden your horizons, don't wait any longer and enrol now!
Popular Animal Care & Horse Industry Courses at TAFE NSW
- Certificate III in Animal Studies (ACM30110)
- Certificate III in Captive Animals (ACM30310)
- Certificate III in Companion Animal Services (ACM30410)
- Certificate III in Farriery (ACM30510)
- Certificate III in Horse Industry Practice (Performance Horse) (10229NAT)
- Certificate III in Pet Grooming (ACM30612)
- Certificate III in Racing (Advanced Stablehand Thoroughbred) (RGR30208)
- Certificate III in Racing (Trackrider) (RGR30108)
- Certificate III in Racing Services (Racing Administration) (RGR30308)
- Certificate III in Racing Services (Track Maintenance) (RGR30508)
- Certificate III in Urban Pest Management (CPP30115)
- Statement of Attainment in Animal Welfare and Stunning (357-R1100)
- Statement of Attainment in Equine Massage for your Horse (162-N50027)
- Statement of Attainment in First Aid for Horses (162-R5360)
- Statement of Attainment in Horse Health and Nutrition (162-R5359)
- Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Animal Care Nursing (166-55511)