Are you a hands-on problem solver with good numeracy and literacy skills and the drive to learn how things work? Courses in Automotive Maintenance Trades offer students a chance to explore their passion for motor vehicles and learn how to apply their expertise in a business setting. Courses in this sector are formulated to equip you with the practical skills and background knowledge you need to accomplish painting, repairs, motor mechanics or sales tasks within any automotive organisation.
A course in Automotive Maintenance Trades can lead to a number of job opportunities, from fixing up cars as a mechanic to making extensive repairs as an automotive electrician. Qualifications in automotive practices can lead to a job as an motor mechanic, vehicle painter, heavy vehicle motor technician or motorcycle mechanic. The average weekly salary for a motor mechanic or vehicle painter is $986.
TAFE NSW offers a wide range of courses at a number of levels to suit your needs. Whether you're just starting out in Automotive Maintenance Trades, want to upgrade your skills or simply broaden your horizons, don't wait any longer and enrol now!
Popular Automotive Courses at TAFE NSW
- Certificate III in Automotive and Marine Trimming Technology (AUR32316)
- Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology (AUR32116)
- Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology (AUR30316)
- Certificate III in Automotive Glazing Technology (AUR32216)
- Certificate III in Automotive Manufacturing Technical Operations - Bus, Truck and Trailer (AUM30213)
- Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology (AUR32416)
- Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology (AUR32516)
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR31116)
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR30616)
- Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology (AUR30816)
- Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing (MSM31115)
- Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair (MSM31015)
- Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology (AUR20216)
- Certificate II in Automotive Body Repair Technology (AUR20916)
- Certificate II in Automotive Electrical Technology (AUR20416)
- Certificate II in Automotive Manufacturing Production - Bus, Truck and Trailer (AUM20213)
- Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology (AUR20516)