The world's knowledge is expanding. If you're interested in organising information with cutting edge technology then the library industry for you. After studying a library and record management course, you will combine communication and technical skills to help others get the information they need.
TAFE NSW teachers and staff have specialist experience across a range of library operations including cataloguing, database management, digitisation, web design, collection development, and reader advisory and reference services. Our industry-placement options are supported by hundreds of libraries and facilities so you can put your learning into practice.
- Statement of Attainment in Cataloguing and Maintenance (160-17138)
- Statement of Attainment in Complete a Range of Cataloguing Activities (160-17140)
- Statement of Attainment in Library and Information Services (166-52550)
- Statement of Attainment in Library Job Readiness (TTPCRE0047)
- Statement of Attainment in Library, Information and Cultural Services (166-52551)
- Statement of Attainment in Use Established Cataloguing Tools (160-17139)