Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation courses offer students a chance to expand on their fitness and science skills, and implement their knowledge within the sports and health industry. Understand how the industry works, share the latest insights and enjoy engaging people in a variety of activities.
A Sport, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation course can lead to many carer opportunities, from working as a personal trainer, fitness instructor, sports complex manager, coach or outdoor activity guide to a lifeguard.
TAFE NSW offers a wide range of courses at a number of levels to suit your needs. Whether you're just starting out in your Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreational career, want to upgrade your skills or simply broaden your horizons, don't wait any longer and enrol now!
Popular Sport and Fitness Courses at TAFE NSW
- Certificate III in Aquatics and Community Recreation (SIS31015)
- Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315)
- Certificate III in Fitness (Group Exercise Instructor) (SIS30315)
- Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor) (SIS30315)
- Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation (SIS30413)
- Certificate III in Sport and Recreation (SIS30115)
- Certificate III in Sport Coaching (SIS30713)
- Certificate III in Sports Turf Management (AHC31316)