Study - Types of courses - Degrees
Be Degree qualified - at TAFE NSW
TAFE NSW offers a number of degree level and other higher education courses.
TAFE NSW Degrees have been developed with input from academics and industry experts to ensure that you get both the practical skills and theoretical knowledge to succeed in your chosen career. Most of our degrees include work placements, which means that you will be work ready when you graduate.
TAFE Degrees are taught by industry experts in a dynamic, progressive learning environment, with access to industry standard facilities and equipment. Together, with our strong industry links and a diverse range of extra-curricular student programs, our quality degree courses set us apart from the rest.
Benefits of a TAFE NSW Degree
- 87% student satisfaction – TAFE NSW Degrees received the second highest score for overall student satisfaction compared to all universities in NSW (QILT.edu.au – 2016).
- Industry relevant training – TAFE NSW Degrees will provide you with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills that employers are looking for.
- Earn recognition – get advanced entry, based on previous related studies or workplace experience.
- It's personal – our small class sizes and personalised approach can give you greater access to a quality education, whilst boosting your skills along the way.
- Gain experience – our courses are recognised for their hands-on approach to skills training, with built-in internships and work placements, enhancing your employability and career.
- Make connections – get a head start while you study, or after you graduate, with our strong industry ties and job placement solutions.
Get help choosing the right study option for you
Whether you’re looking for hands-on, structured training or the ability to learn in your own place at your own pace, TAFE NSW is here to help you choose the right study option. Every student has unique needs, which is why we can help combine different learning models and tailor the delivery to suit your specific goals.
Our friendly Customer Service Centre support staff can help you with any questions you might have about our on-campus, online or distance study options.