Scholarships - MEMMES - Banner
Scholarships - MEMMES Scholarship - Content
If you’re enrolled in, or have recently completed an electrical or mechanical engineering trade qualification, you could be eligible to apply for one of the annual MEMMES Scholarships.
MEMMES (Mining Electrical and Mining Mechanical Engineering Society) and the Hunter TAFE Foundation have partnered to provide this scholarship, valued at up to $2,000, to encourage further study for workers in the mining industry.
Closing date: Wednesday, 25 March 2020
- You must be either enrolled in, or have completed, an eligible electrical or mechanical engineering trade qualification with TAFE NSW.
Eligible qualifications are:
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- You must not have completed a qualification higher than a Certificate III with TAFE NSW or any other education provider
- You must be employed in the mining sector in NSW, or seeking employment in the mining sector
The selection committee will be made up of representatives from MEMMES, TAFE NSW and the Hunter TAFE Foundation.
You will be notified by email of the outcome of your scholarship application shortly after the selection process is completed. Please note this can take six weeks from the time of the application closing date.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Application Form (PDF, 183KB)
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by Wednesday, 25 March 2020.