Location - Hunter & Central Coast - Hamilton - New
TAFE NSW Hamilton is located close to the cafés, shops, restaurants and boutiques of Newcastle’s popular Beaumont Street area.
Offering a range of training facilities, including commercial kitchens, a full service restaurant, a commercial-scale boning room and sausage making facility, TAFE NSW Hamilton is always looking for innovative ways to invest in improving learning outcomes to meet the needs and expectations of a constantly evolving local community.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Hamilton, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Barista training facilities
- Cafeteria student training facility
- Commercial bakery teaching facilities
- Industry-standard meat processing facility
- On-site apprentice chef and hospitality traineeship employment office
Service based at Newcastle Campus