Location - North Coast - Great Lakes
TAFE NSW Great Lakes is located just 15 minute walk from the beach, just north of the main CBD of Tuncurry, a picturesque town on New South Wales’ Mid North Coast.
The modern and innovative campus was established in 2001 as a part of the Great Lakes Joint Education Campus, and shares the site with a junior and senior college, allowing for specialised training across a wide range of ages and skills.
TAFE NSW Great Lakes works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Simulated hospital nursing lab
- ‘The Beauty Room’ - hair and beauty academy, open to the public
- State-of-the-art barista training, coffee lab
- Simulated business offices
- Virtual retail and pharmacy operation skills centre with visual merchandising workshop
- Virtual travel agency
- Dedicated art studios and ‘Gallery Corridor,’ a public exhibition space
- ‘Aunty May’s Hut’ - a dedicated Aboriginal meeting place
- Aboriginal learner support centre
- Building and construction workshop
- Carpentry and joinery workshop
- Dedicated student computer lab
- Multimedia training lab
TAFE NSW Great Lakes is built upon the homelands of the Worimi people.
List Courses - Great Lakes
Course and student enquiries – 131 601
For all course enquiries and information related to studying at TAFE NSW, your current enrolment, timetables, graduation, certificates or other campus services, please call 131 601 or submit an online enquiry.