Location - North Coast - Kempsey
TAFE NSW Kempsey is located right near the banks of the Macleay River in Kempsey, a town with a rich history and vibrant community, on New South Wales’ Mid North Coast.
Situated on a hill bristling with rich plant life, and boasting friendly staff and students who often get involved with local projects, TAFE NSW Kempsey incorporates a strong focus on sustainability, and features a great community vibe.
TAFE NSW Kempsey works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- ‘The Caldera’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- Automotive and engineering workshop
- Specialist fashion studio workshop
- Childcare simulated learning facility
- Aged Care practical training facility
- Simulated beauty therapy salon
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Djigay Centre of Excellence in Aboriginal Education
TAFE NSW Kempsey is built upon the homelands of the Dunghutti people.