Location - North Coast - Wauchope - New
TAFE NSW Wauchope is located in the middle of Wauchope - a town known for its support of local forestry, dairy and beef industries and situated on the banks of the Hastings River.
With a strong and proud history of contributing to local groups. art exhibitions, and horticultural and landscape projects, TAFE NSW Wauchope gives students the opportunity to extend their skills and creativity, earn a great qualification, and make a valuable difference to the local community.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Wauchope, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Beauty training academy
- Dedicated art and design studios
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Google Chromecast capabilities
- Horticultural workshop and greenhouse
- Learning support centre with computer labs
- Specialised fashion suite
- State-of-the-art carpentry and joinery workshop
- Video conference room