Location - Riverina - Cootamundra - New
TAFE NSW Cootamundra is set within a thriving and caring country community. Birthplace to Australian icon Sir Donald Bradman, Cootamundra is a town born from the gold rush era.
Located next to Cootamundra Hospital and known widely as a specialist training centre in enrolled nursing and other health services, in and outside the classroom you’ll find a truly unique place. Cootamundra offers you the best of both worlds, the convenience of country life and everything you need to thrive in today’s progressive commercial environment.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Cootamundra, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Automotive training workshop
- Computer labs with 24 hour access
- Connected learning classrooms
- Early childhood education and care training facility
- Emergency management centre
- Nursing student training facility
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop