Location - Sydney - Eora
TAFE NSW, Eora is small but friendly, and has been constantly buzzing with creative energy for over 30 years.
Located just a short walk from Redfern station, TAFE NSW, Eora is a vibrant, professional, community focused education centre focused on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education and training, while at the same time, is completely welcoming of students from other backgrounds.
TAFE NSW, Eora works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Art gallery
- 100-seat theatre
- Audio-recording facilities
- Video production studio
- Art production facilities
- ‘Careers Connect’ job search assistance centre
- Accessibility and disability services
- Counselling and career advice
- Yulang Aboriginal education and training unit