TAFE NSW Mount Druitt is located just a few minutes walk from the local train station, shopping centre, and CBD in Sydney’s western suburbs.
While recognised as a trades, technology and mechanical, electrical and electronics engineering centre, TAFE NSW Mount Druitt is also a major centre for transport courses, plumbing courses, and the modern information technology facilities that support the advanced IT studies of students throughout Western Sydney.
TAFE NSW Mount Druitt works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Three gold star rated Automotive trade training course (awarded by the Institute for Trade Skills Excellence)
- Hairdressing and beauty training academy, open to the public
- ‘Create’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- Modern information technology facilities
- Specialist signage centre
- Aboriginal education and training unit
Address: Mount Street & North Parade, Mount Druitt NSW 2770
Phone: 131 601
Hairdressing and Beauty
The Hairdressing and Beauty Section at Mount Druitt is a dynamic training environment that delivers quality education and training.
Our state of the art simulated salons allow students to practice their craft in a real hands-on environment. It prepares them with the required skills to work in the extremely competitive hair and beauty industry.
The general public are able to make appointments for numerous hair and beauty treatments with our friendly staff. Our very popular services include:
- fantastic facials
- magnificent manicures
- pampering pedicures
- beautiful make-up
- wonderful waxing
- eye catching lash tints and brow shaping
Both men and women can have their locks cut, chemically coloured, curled and straightened.
Phone: 02 9208 6378
Address: Mount Street & North Parade, Mount Druitt