Location - Western Sydney - Mount Druitt
TAFE NSW Mount Druitt is located just a few minutes walk from the local train station, shopping centre, and CBD in Sydney’s western suburbs.
While recognised as a trades, technology and mechanical, electrical and electronics engineering centre, TAFE NSW Mount Druitt is also a major centre for transport courses, plumbing courses, and the modern information technology facilities that support the advanced IT studies of students throughout Western Sydney.
TAFE NSW Mount Druitt works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Three gold star rated Automotive trade training course (awarded by the Institute for Trade Skills Excellence)
- Hairdressing and beauty training academy, open to the public
- ‘Create’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- Modern information technology facilities
- Specialist signage centre
- Aboriginal education and training unit