Enterprise bargaining - TAFE NSW
EBA - Landing - Content
Building a TAFE NSW for the future
The changes in our environment today are profound. Students and employers have greater choices and technologies are opening new opportunities for how and where training is delivered. Smart and Skilled reforms have introduced even more competition and our training sector is now global. Change is everywhere and it's real.
Our people are highly skilled, passionate and committed but to succeed in this environment we need to create a more modern workplace with a flexible workforce that provides our people with satisfying jobs and careers for the future.
Working together with our staff to agree on our next Enterprise Agreements is a high priority for us all. These new agreements will help us shape our workforce for the future and together build a successful, competitive and sustainable TAFE NSW.
How to get involved
We are committed to a constructive, transparent and fair bargaining process. You can stay up-to-date through:
- This enterprise bargaining section on the TAFE NSW website
- Face-to-face sessions at your campus
- Regular email updates from your bargaining team
You can ask questions and provide feedback about the enterprise bargaining process through:
- Your TAFE NSW bargaining team
- Your Regional General Manager, Manager, People & Safety Business Partner
- Email the enterprise bargaining team at: EBUpdate@tafensw.edu.au
- Participating in your local face-to-face sessions at your campus
To find out more about the new enterprise agreements, click the links below:
- Teachers and Related Employees
- Administrative, Support and Related Employees
- TAFE Managers
- Teachers in TAFE Children's Centres