TD - Career Area - Business Admin - Header
Study Business Administration Online
Do you have a great eye for detail, an organised nature and love problem solving? TAFE Digital offers nationally-recognised courses to get you started on an exciting career in business administration.
Studying a business administration course will put your communication and organisational skills to use, and launch you into an exciting and rewarding business career. It is a fabulous entry point into many industries, and is a great opportunity to work on the frontline of business.
TD - Career Area - Business Administration - Content
Gain practical skills to run a business
TAFE Digital offers nationally-recognised courses for every stage of your business administration career. We're passionate about hands-on training, and helping you reach your career ambitions.
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting (FNS60217)
- Diploma of Accounting (FNS50217)
- Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415)
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB52415)
- Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415)
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB51315)
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015)
- Certificate IV in Legal Services (BSB42215)
- Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415)
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515)
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration (FNS30317)
- Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
- Certificate III in Financial Services (FNS30115)
- Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)
- Certificate II in Business (BSB20115)
- Certificate II in Retail Services (SIR20216)
- Statement of Attainment in Administration Skills for Team Leaders (900-81041)
- Statement of Attainment in Business Administration Skills (900-81042)
- Statement of Attainment in Business Financial Awareness (900-81043)
- Statement of Attainment in Complex Word Processing and Spreadsheets (900-81117)
- Statement of Attainment in Computer Accounting and Reports (900-80681)
- Statement of Attainment in Engaging Customers Using Social Media (900-80813)
- Statement of Attainment in Excel Spreadsheets (900-81118)
- Statement of Attainment in Executive Assistant Organisational Skills (900-81409)
- Statement of Attainment in Executive Skills (900-81119)
- Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Accounting (900-80300)
- Statement of Attainment in Introduction to WHS Systems Fundamentals (900-80255)
- Statement of Attainment in Introductory Business Skills (900-81044)
- Statement of Attainment in Legal Administration Skills (900-81108)
- Statement of Attainment in Managing Risk (900-80802)
- Statement of Attainment in Websites for Small Business (900-80814)
- Statement of Attainment in Writing for the Media (900-81407)
- Accounting Principles Skill Set (FNSSS00014)
- BAS Agent Registration Skill Set (FNSSS00004)
- Commercial Law for Tax Agents Skill Set (FNSSS00005)
- Key Management Skill Set (BSBSS00043)
- Marketing and Communication Foundations Skill Set (BSBSS00077)
- Tax Law for Tax Agents Skill Set (Tax documentation) (FNSSS00008)
- Team Leader Skill Set (BSBSS00063)
Tafe Digital - Testimonial – Business – Guy
WITH TAFE DIGITAL, THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER
“Not only was the qualification helpful in getting the licence, but it gave us excellent operational models for establishing the farm.”
It was by chance that Guy Page found an oyster farm. It was through TAFE Digital that Guy earned his Aquaculture qualification and his oyster farming licence.
“I applied for an aquaculture permit with a pre-requisite commercial farm development plan, which I worked on while still studying Aquaculture online with TAFE Digital,” said Guy.
Shortly after purchasing the farm, Guy also started studying Business with TAFE Digital. “I really wish I had done this course prior to setting up the company, as the legal units would have helped me understand what the accountants were advising as a suitable business model.”
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.