Scholarships - Lalitha Gupta - Banner
Scholarships - Lalitha Gupta - Content
Lalitha Gupta Scholarship
The Lalitha Gupta Scholarship was established in 2019 by Jagdish and Lalitha Gupta to support students enrolled in the Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT52015) or Certificate IV in Massage Therapy (HLT42015) at TAFE NSW Randwick.
There are four (4) scholarships available, each valued at $2,000.
Closing date: 5 pm Friday, 14 February 2020
- You must be enrolled at TAFE NSW Randwick in Semester 1 2020 in either the Certificate IV in Massage Therapy or the Diploma of Remedial Massage
- You must be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- You must be receiving Centrelink benefits
- You must not hold another scholarship for the same course of study
The selection criteria will be used by the Scholarship Assessment Committee when assessing your application.
- Demonstrate your commitment and motivation to study and to successfully complete the course and gain employment
- Be able to demonstrate that financial hardship is a barrier to study and successful completion of the course
- Fill in the application form and supply all key documents as part of your application. Only complete applications with all documentation will be considered. Email your completed application form and all key documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Scholarship Assessment Committee will assess the information provided in your application form and create a shortlist of appropriate candidates. These candidates may then be invited to attend an interview.
- All applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their scholarship application shortly after the selection process is completed. Please note this can take six weeks from the time of the application closing date.
If you’re successful you will receive a Scholarship Recipient Agreement (offer letter) that outlines the terms and conditions of accepting the scholarship. You can also view the Scholarship Terms & Conditions on the application form.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5 pm Friday, 14 February 2020.