Location - Sydney - St George - New
TAFE NSW St George is all about community, from southern Sydney to Botany Bay and beyond.
Located a short walk from Kogarah station, TAFE NSW St George reflects the culturally diverse area and is committed to educating and empowering students to meet the needs and expectations of an ever-changing community.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW St George, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Conference room
- Design and fashion studios
- Higher education learning centre, a dedicated space for degree students
- Kameruka Cottage childcare centre
- Simulated offices and hospital wards
- Study centre
- Trade workshops: auto electrical, building and construction, welding and vehicle restoration
Acknowledgement of Country
TAFE NSW would like to pay our respect and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land, rivers and sea. We acknowledge and pay our respect to the Elders, past, present and emerging, of all nations.