Location - Hunter - Belmont
TAFE NSW Belmont is located in the Belmont CBD, just off the Pacific Highway, on a narrow stretch of land with Lake Macquarie on one bank, and the Pacific Ocean on the other.
For over 50 years TAFE NSW Belmont has provided skills and training to people throughout the area, and today it continues to offer flexible, adaptive, and personalised learning to suit student lifestyles.
TAFE NSW Belmont works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Engineering metals flexible delivery centre
- Carpentry and construction workshop
- Electrotechnology blended learning support centre
- Lake Macquarie personal learning centre
- North Coast TAFE Jobs Hub
TAFE NSW Belmont is built upon the homelands of Awabakal people.