Muswellbrook - TAFE NSW
Location - Hunter - Muswellbrook
TAFE NSW Muswellbrook has had a strong presence in the local community, in both the Maitland and Hill Street (Tertiary Education Centre) locations, since first opening its doors in 1960.
Centrally located in the Upper Hunter Valley, the area is home to the largest thoroughbred rearing in Australia, is recognised historically for premium wines and has a large coal mining industry.
TAFE NSW Muswellbrook works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Automotive training workshop
- Mining skills centre
- Sam Adams College
- Muswellbrook Tertiary Education Centre
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Hairdressing and beauty training academies
- Childcare training facility
- Carpentry and construction workshop
- Electrotechnology training facilities
- Mechanical engineering training centre
- Aged care practical training facility
- Metal fabrication and welding workshops
TAFE NSW Muswellbrook is built upon the homelands of the Wonnarua people.