Location - Illawarra - Nowra
TAFE NSW Nowra is located amid the lush pastures, forests, and rolling hills of the South Coast's rural heartland, in southern NSW. Offering a broad range of courses in the trade, manufacturing and human services areas. It also has a library, large tourism and hospitality training facility, children's services, aged care, nursing and welfare training facilities and computer rooms for training in information technology and runs an Aboriginal Cultural Arts Program which drives student involvement in the Shoalhaven community.
TAFE NSW Nowra works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Aboriginal Cultural Arts Program aims to foster a local indigenous arts industry to drive teacher and student community involvement in the Shoalhaven region. Students involved in the program are given the opportunity to participate in the organisation and planning of school and community-based art projects.
- Destiny's Restaurant, located on TAFE NSW Nowra, provides first-class training facilities for hospitality and commercial cookery students.
- Hair and beauty training facilities
- Electrotechnology labs and workshop
- Building and construction workshop
- Light vehicle automotive workshop
- Electrotechnology training facilities
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Simulated practical aged care training facility
- Simulated practical early childhood training facility
- Exhibition area
TAFE NSW Nowra is built upon the homelands of the Dharawal people.
List Courses - Nowra
Course and student enquiries – 131 601
For all course enquiries and information related to studying at TAFE NSW, your current enrolment, timetables, graduation, certificates or other campus services, please call 131 601 or submit an online enquiry.