Location - Illawarra - Nowra - New
TAFE NSW Nowra is located amid the lush pastures, forests, and rolling hills of the South Coast's rural heartland, in southern NSW, offering a broad range of courses in the trade, manufacturing and human services areas.
There’s a library, large tourism and hospitality training facilities, children's services, aged care, nursing, welfare training facilities, computer rooms for training in information technology and an Aboriginal Cultural Arts Program which drives student involvement in the Shoalhaven community.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Nowra, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Aboriginal Cultural Arts Program aims to foster a local indigenous arts industry to drive teacher and student community involvement in the Shoalhaven region. Students involved in the program are given the opportunity to participate in the organisation and planning of school and community-based art projects.
- Building and construction workshop
- Electrotechnology labs and workshop
- Electrotechnology training facilities
- Exhibition area
- Hair and beauty training facilities
- Light vehicle automotive workshop
- Simulated practical aged care training facility
- Simulated practical early childhood training facility
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
Counselling and careers
Blind and Vision ImpairedPhone (02) 4421 9865
Deaf and Hearing ImpairedPhone (02) 4229 0649
IntellectualPhone (02) 4474 1813
Mental Health and NeurologicalPhone (02) 4454 9200
Physical and Medical ConditionPhone (02) 4454 9200
Phone (02) 4454 9222
Mobile 0409 601 064
Acknowledgement of Country
TAFE NSW would like to pay our respect and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land, rivers and sea. We acknowledge and pay our respect to the Elders, past, present and emerging, of all nations.