Port Macquarie - TAFE NSW
Location - North Coast - Port Macquarie
Situated at the mouth of the Hastings River, Port Macquarie offers you all the advantages of a busy city with a laid back lifestyle.
TAFE NSW Port Macquarie is an ideal place to study with hospitality, tourism, massage therapy, graphic design, fashion design and electrical and electronics courses on offer.
TAFE NSW Port Macquarie works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- ‘Port Macquarie Cafe’ - a student-run training cafe
- Hair and beauty training academy
- Fashion design studios
- Commercial training kitchens
- ‘Graduates Restaurant’ - - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- ‘Solar COLA’ - outdoor education and energy training centre
TAFE NSW Port Macquarie is built upon the homelands of the Birpai people.