Location - North Coast - Wollongbar - New
TAFE NSW Wollongbar is located on 140 pristine acres in a rural setting, between Lismore and Ballina in northern New South Wales, in a region known for its rich farmlands, producing a variety of sub-tropical fruit crops.
Featuring a state-of-the-art education and training facility, TAFE NSW Wollongbar is committed to educating, enriching and empowering students to meet the needs and expectations of an ever-changing local community.
TAFE NSW Wollongbar specialises in agriculture, horticulture, fashion and information technology courses. Other vocational areas available at the campus include automotive, plumbing, children's services, and community services.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Wollongbar, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Automotive panel-beating workshop with spray-painting booth
- Construction and building staging area
- Cookery training kitchen and outdoor training kitchen with pizza oven and barbeque
- Design and fashion studios
- Flexible learning space capable of hosting up to 400
- Fully equipped automotive workshop for servicing motorcycles, light and heavy vehicles
- Fully functioning training laboratory
- Hair, beauty and massage training academy
- Horticulture training facilities, that includes:
- Golf course and putting green
- Tennis court
- Mobile kitchen hospitality van
- Plumbing sandpit and workshop area
- Simulated aircraft cabin crew training facilities
- Simulated aircraft ground crew training facilities
- Simulated airport security training facilities
- Student-run training cafe
- Nightcap training restaurant