Location - Riverina - Temora
TAFE NSW Temora is located in an historic rural town half way between Sydney and Melbourne.
Since relocating to its multi-million dollar campus in 2010, TAFE NSW Temora has gone from strength to strength.
Born from the local industry’s need to build a stronger foundation for economic development and growth, this wonderful TAFE campus provides great opportunities to further the education and training of local students.
TAFE NSW Temora works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the latest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Simulated business offices
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Multipurpose automotive training workshop
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Connected Learning classrooms
- Seminar rooms
- Dedicated nursing student training facilities
TAFE NSW Temora is built upon the homelands of the Wiradjuri people.