TAFE NSW Padstow is located just a short stroll away from Padstow station, and is just off the M5 and A6 motorways in Sydney’s south west.
Opened in 1981, TAFE NSW Padstow has been providing high quality vocational education and training opportunities to the Canterbury-Bankstown region ever since, preparing students for a wide range of future employment options.
TAFE NSW Padstow continues to work closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Horticultural centre of excellence
- Award-winning floristry training facility
- Floristry Shop - open to the public
- Restaurant Padstow - open to the public for high tea and light luncheons
- Aeroskills Centre - a state centre of excellence for aircraft maintenance training
Address: Raine Road, Padstow NSW 2211
Phone: 131 601