Training and Assessment Scholarships - TAFE NSW
Scholarship - Training and Assessment - Banner
Scholarships - Training and Assessment
Training and assessment Scholarships
Share your industry knowledge and wisdom and skill a new generation of industry experts by taking the first step to becoming a qualified TAFE NSW teacher.
If you live in Western NSW, there are forty five (45) scholarships available for the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification.
Closing date: 5 pm Friday, 14 June 2019
- Applicant must reside in Western NSW
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- Priority teaching areas are:
- Aboriginal Art
- Aboriginal Languages
- Aged Care
- Beauty & Nails
- Community Services
- Electrical and Refrigeration
- Fitting and Machining
- Heavy Vehicle
You must demonstrate your commitment and motivation to study and to successfully complete the course and gain employment.
- Fill in the Application Form and supply all key documents as part of your application. Only complete applications with all documentation will be considered. If you have any questions, please contact TAEscholarships@tafensw.edu.au
- The information provided in your application form will be assessed, and a shortlist of appropriate candidates will be created. These candidates may then be invited to attend an interview.
- All applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their scholarship application shortly after the selection process is completed. Please note this can take six weeks from the time of the application closing date.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: TAEscholarships@tafensw.edu.au by 5 pm Friday, 14 June 2019.