Scholarships - Foundation Encouragement
Scholarships - Foundation Encouragement Awards - Content
Foundation Encouragement Awards
The Hunter TAFE Foundation established the Foundation Encouragement Awards as a means of providing support and encouragement to TAFE NSW students who are in a situation of personal or financial hardship. Foundation Encouragement Awards are valued at $500 each.
- There are four award categories available
- Adult Encouragement Award
- Youth Encouragement Award
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Encouragement Award
- Kaiyu Encouragement Award
Closing date: 5 pm Friday, 8 May 2020
- Adult Encouragement Award (over 19 years) – Applicant to be a current student enrolled at TAFE NSW in the Hunter or Central Coast Region, who is over the age of 19 years as of 31 December 2020
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Encouragement Award - Applicant to be a current student enrolled at TAFE NSW in the Hunter or Central Coast Region, who identifies as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Kaiyu Encouragement Award - Applicant to be a current student enrolled at TAFE NSW in the Hunter or Central Coast region, who is living with a mental health disorder or studying a mental health related course in the Community Services sector
- Youth Encouragement Award (under 19 years) - Applicant to be a current student enrolled at TAFE NSW, who is under the age of 19 years as of 31 December 2020
The applicant must complete the Foundation Encouragement Award application form, and submit it to the Hunter TAFE Foundation by the required closing date. The Hunter TAFE Foundation will then contact the applicant’s nominated referee and request that they complete the referee statement as part of the Foundation Encouragement Award application form section 2. It is the applicant’s responsibility to notify the referee that they have submitted an application for the award, and to allow sufficient time for the referee to prepare a response.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5 pm Friday, 8 May 2020.